The vision is to develop a National system of education which would help to build a generation of young men and women that is committed to Hindutva and infused with patriotic fervour, fully developed physically, vitally, mentally, intellectually and spiritually, capable of successfully facing challenges of day to day life-situations, dedicated to the service of our brothers and sisters who live in villages and slums and are deprived and destitute, so that they are liberated from the shackles of social evils and injustice, and thus devoted, may contribute to building up a harmonious, prosperous and culturally rich Nation.
To achieve the above Vision, the Mission of the Shishu Shiksha Samiti, Assam included in the following points in their curriculum and academic planning:
• To the cause of developing a system of education on the foundation of Hindu philosophy.
• To the five basic tenets : Physical, Yoga, Sanskrit, Music, Moral and Spiritual education.
• Devote a class for spiritual hymns-Vandana.
• Follow modern education principles with a scientific outlook.
• Organize evaluation of cultural knowledge, essay competitions and quiz programmes.
• Organize education of Pre-Primary students under the Shishu Vatika Schemes.
• Organize Sports events and Science exhibition at State level.
• Girls are educated regarding female health issue and other issues concern with women (Balika Shiksha)
• Organize relief and rescue services at the time of natural calamites.
• Organize 7, 15 and 30 days long training courses for teachers to improve standards of education.
• To establish academic councils (Vidyat Parisad). With renowned educationists.
• Publish the journal “Vidya Bharati Sangbad” quarterly.
• To published the text book as per syllabus of SEBA and NCERT by the own publication cell.
• To hold the subject wise orientation refresher courses for Acharya to equip with the latest development of the subject as well as teaching technique with a duration of 7 to 21 days.
• To develop the literary aspect of students, publication of “Bharati” journal at Sankul level annually.